Sunday 16 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Fifty Two

It was a very busy night with the ladies sleep-over. They did not drop much. Oh well. They laughed a lot.

Emily and Cara draw beautiful pictures. They do not think they are very good pictures. They are wrong.

I got to try all the beds. That was good. I slept on my own bed. Zita and Craig would not like it if I was not there to keep them company. It is known.

Emmet got in so late I was all asleep. He saw a movie with swords and magic and giant eagles. He said it was the best movie ever. No dogs though. Giant eagles would take care of the giant squirrels I bet.

Emmet is finished all his test. He is going to sleep he said. And drink ice tea. Ha.

My cheese friends sent more presents for Niamh and Emmet. It is Christmas time you know.  We get lots of presents.

Auntie Jane sent presents. We will put them under the tree. I sniffed them. No squirrels. That is good.

Our tree is beautiful. We put lot of shiny balls on it last night and lots and lots of lights.

It is not nice out today. The snow is silly and make the ground very slippy. It freezes on my face. Then I look like Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment