Saturday 3 August 2013

Day Three Hindred and Eighty Two

I had a very very busy day. I had to have my bath. Oh well.

I had two walks this morning. Two long walks. I am learning how to walk slowly. It is hard. I have long legs.

After my very early before everyone is awake walk Zita and I took Craig to his breakfast store. We met Jamie. We left Craig at the breakfast store and had a long walk with Jamie. Jamie pulls too. Ha.

After lunch when I was having my nice nap when I had to have my bath. Zita got my outside bathtub and I tried to catch the water from the hose. That is fun. The bath is not fun. Oh well.

Then we sat on my patio and watched the very little boats go all around the pond. I got sun dried. Just like tomatoes Craig said.

I do not eat tomatoes. I eat carrots and peanut butter. Craig is very silly. It is known.

Zita is going out with her lady friends tonight. I am not going.

I am staying here and guarding Craig and Emmet and Niamh. That is an important job. I like to be a big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment