Sunday 11 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Ninety

I had a very nice day. A quiet day. It is like that on Sunday.

After my walk we spent all the morning on my patio. Craig and Zita drank lots of coffees.

Then they read their books. Craig is now a little boy at a farm. The farm has a lake that is an ocean. Oceans are way too big for farms. Farms have cows not oceans. It is a silly book. It is known.

Craig has lots of silly books. He needs more books about nice and happy and brave dogs.

I had a very nice nap on my warm spot. That is good.

Paul visited this afternoon. He was in way far away for a long time. He had to see the new baby and fix the toilet. Paul said he likes toilets. That is good.

We had Mr. Tony's pizza last night. Nothing fell on the floor. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment