Sunday 18 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Ninety Seven

No one is around. Zita says they are all off on the vacation.

We only saw no one on my walk. Except for the man who asked Zita to have waffles for breakfast. I cannot eat waffles.  Oh well.

We came home and sat on my patio. Craig gave me the ends of his toast. I watched all the people run by my corner. All together. Silly people.

Then I had a nice nap on my warm spot. By the new tree.

Craig and Emmet were giving out the newspapers again. I stayed home and guarded Niamh and Emily and Cara. I got treats. Ha

The was a squirrel on my patio. Niamh had to throw stones at him. I hate squirrels. It is known.

Maggie's leg is sore. Like Craig's shoulders.

She cannot chase squirrels so well any more. Craig does not chase squirrels either. Oh well. He can still throw my Red Ball. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment