Friday 30 August 2013

Day Four Hundred and Nine

A very confusing day. Nothing was the same. It should be the same. I like it like that.  The same.

I had to guard the house all by my self. Everybody was away. I did not even have my morning walk. Oh well.

When Emmet and Sava and Chris came home from the university. I guarded them.  

Craig says I have to make sure Chris does not walk off with the silver.

That is silly. We do not have silver. We just have lots of books. All about everything. Especially all about Vikings and Scotsmen. That is silly. We need more books about nice big black dogs. Like me.

Craig and Zita went to see Niamh and all of her dance all day friends dance. It was the last day. They had a dance party. I did not go.  I only can dance with Emmet.  He would be sad if I danced without him.

We are going to have Chinese food tonight. Maybe some will drop. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment