Wednesday 14 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Ninety Three

I helped Zita drive Niamh to her be-in-charge-of-everything camp. I got in trouble. Too much barking. Oh well.

I went for a very nice walk after.  No squirrels. No raccoons. No treats at the nice lady's house. Zita says she is away on her vacation.  There was another dog there looking for the nice lady's treats. We were sad dogs. Oh well.

The present man brought us a present for our cheese party friends. A soldier's hat from way way long ago. Craig said the soldier does not need it any more.That is nice.

The cheese friends always send Emmet and Niamh lots of presents.

It is nice to get presents. It is known.

I get presents too. When I chew my Red Ball all up. I get a new one. It is a nice presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment