Monday 19 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Ninety Eight

I was up very late last night. Niamh had a sore nose. I helped her feel better. I am good at that. Craig did not wake up. Ha.

Jamie came for a visit when I was on my patio this morning. That was nice. She was very hot.

It was hot today. Craig and I played throw the Red Ball a lot. Before it got way too hot. Craig will melt if it gets way too hot. It is known

Craig and Emmet went to see Dr. Smith to get my chicken treats so my leg wont be sore. That is nice. I guarded the house.

They went to see the farmers and bought bags and bags and bags of peaches. Emmet and Niamh love peaches. I do not eat peaches. I like beans.

When they got home I had a nap on by cosy duvet.

There are green and yellow beans in my garden. I get them for treats. That is good. The nasty squirrels did not get them this year. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment