Wednesday 28 August 2013

Day Four Hundred and Seven

I had a sick tummy today too. Just like Emmet and Zita and Niamh. Craig does not have sick tummies. He has sore shoulders. Oh well.

He has sore shoulders because coffee cups are too heavy. He should have less coffee. Then he could throw my Red Ball more. That would make his shoulders better.

Zita told me something very nice. Her old friend already has a friendly big black dog in heaven. His name is Thunder. They will be very glad to see each other.

Thunder has been waiting for a long time. Dogs are good at waiting. He will be very happy that she came to take him on his very long walks.

There are no nasty squirrels in heaven. Just nice ponds with ducks. And nice ladies who leave you very nice treats on your long walks. That is good.

I was out on my patio all afternoon. I watched everybody. Uncle Bill came over and told funny stories. Everybody laughed. Laughing is good. It is known.

Emmet is going to his university very early tomorrow morning. He is going to help at the university. He will be very tired. Ha.

Niamh is going to climb a mountain at her school. She has to get a special bicycle. Niamh and Zita are going to look at them tonight. She should get a very shinny one. Shinny ones are fast. Jamie told me so.


No comments:

Post a Comment