Monday 12 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Ninety One

We watched a television story all about smart dogs last night. I did not know any of them.

They were from way far away in England. It always rains there. They have soggy dogs there. Just like way far away Ireland but there are no cousins in England.

There should be more stories on television about dogs. That would be nice.

Instead of car racing. It is known.

We did not go out on my patio today. I do not know why.

Emmet painted his windows. I could not help. He said I would be a very spotty dog.  I watched from my watching window.

Zita and I went for a long walk this morning. All the way to the big lake. There are nasty smelly geese there. I like my pond better. It has ducks.

Niamh is at her dance for the whole day camp. It is her favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment