Monday 26 August 2013

Day Four Hundred and Five

It was a very busy day. People were in and out all day.

Poor Niamh and Emmet have upset tummies. They can only eat bannas.

I get special breakfast sprinkles from Dr. Smith so I do not get an upset tummy. They should go to Dr. Smith. It is known.

I went on a nice long walk. I was so good Zita took my awful nose collar off. I was perfect.

We went down all the little roads behind the houses. I like those little roads. That is good.

Today Craig and Zita are getting Craig's mother to her new cosy place. It is in the same big building. With all her way old friends. That is good. She does not like the hospital.

I did not like the hospital when I was there. It was not my house. I was afraid that I would have to stay there. Without all my people. I would not like that at all. I would be a very sad dog. That would not be nice.

I like my house best. My house is all full with Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh. And all their friends. That is why it is my house. And it has my cosy bed and my comfy duvet. And my Red Ball. And my very favourite blue bone. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment