Tuesday 27 August 2013

Day Four Hundred and Six

I had a brilliant day. Jamie came to my house for a visit this morning. That is nice.

Craig and Niamh had to get up very early to go to Niamh's school so she knows where to go when school starts. 

I guarded the house when Craig and Zita were away at Craig's mother's new little place. I visited Emmet's comfy bed. He has nice soft pillows.

Zita's friend in way far away Ireland died last night. Zita is sad. The lady has a nice dog. He will be sad too. He will miss her. I will talk to Saint Newton tonight. He will get her a nice big friendly black dog, just like me, to walk.  When you get to heaven that is how you get to meet all the people you used to know. It is known.

I got to sit in the car for a very long time when Craig and Zita were talking to Cara and Emily's mother. That is good. I like the car. I do not get to go on car rides very much. I bark way too much. It makes me sad. Oh well.

Tonight I got to go on all the little roads behind all the houses without my nose collar. I was so good I got extra treats. It is hard being that good. It is known.

When I got home Emmet had some special bean treats for me. For guarding his room I think.
I like beans from my garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment