Saturday 10 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Eighty Nine

I am very late with my writing today. Craig was away until too late.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh went away to look at very big bushes that look like animals and people. Dogs and horses even buffalos. 

They said it was a very nice day. I did not go. I bark to much I think. Oh well.

They were away all day.

Niamh's friend came over to my house so I could guard her when my family was away. That is good. We had a nice walk. There were no squirrels.

I had a very early walk this morning. Too early for Jamie. 

Mr. Fluffy the cat was on my street and Jamie had to be picked up and carried so she would not get into trouble. Oh well.  

Today is Uncle Bill's very old birthday. Happy birthday to you.

Niamh has to feed the Mahoney's cats tonight. Tara forgot. Too much trouble with cats. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment