Wednesday 21 August 2013

Day Four Hundred

We had another hot day. Everybody is at the vacation Zita says. Not at way far away. That is our vacation.

We did not sit on my patio for a long time. It was too hot.

We did not throw my Red Ball a lot today. Craig is way too stubborn. It is known.

Zita was writing letters. I got on my comfy duvet to help.

There were lots and lots of frogs on my patio last night. I cannot chase frogs. I might hurt them. Oh well.

Kathy came over to visit me. She brought a big cheese from the great big cheese store.  That is good.

And chickens. For Irish chicken. Zita always makes it for Emment and Niamh. Emmet and Niamh love Irish chicken. I love beans and peanut butter. That is good.

I had my dinner before my walk. It is too hot. We will wait for the cool night time. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment