Friday 16 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Ninety Five

A stubborn day. 

Zita did not want to go where I wanted to go on our walk. 

Craig would not get the Red Ball for me when I was busy chasing the awful flies. If I do not chase the flies they will get into my house and eat my dinner.  It is known.

He said it was his job to throw the ball and my job to bring it back. What about my job chasing the flies. He is very stubborn. 

Niamh's be-in-charge-of-everything camp is over. She is a bit sad. She is going to a birthday party in a theatre tonight. 

I might get to help to bring her home in the big car if I do not bark so much. 

Emmet got his hair cut too. I still knew it was him. He had a big bottle of his fizzy drink. The red one.

Emmet had to get up early early. For Emmet. Emmet and Craig had to bring the newspapers to all the nice people who give the newspapers to all their neighbours.  

I guarded the house and all the big piles of newspapers in my side yard.

I like to help. I am a good helper Zita says. It is true.


No comments:

Post a Comment