Sunday 25 August 2013

Day Four Hundred and Four

A nice sunny Sunday morning. We all got up very late. Even me. 

I was afraid I would have to wait until way late for my breakfast like Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh do on Sundays. But Craig give me my breakfast when I came home from my walk. 

That is good. Craig knows all about my breakfast. I get special sprinkles on my breakfast. For my tummy. 

We sat out on my patio and watched all the Sunday people. That is nice.

Craig and Zita are still moving all the nice stuff to Craig's mother's new place. There is lots and lots of stuff Craig said.  Nothing for nice dogs like me. Oh well.

I guarded Emmet and all the girls. They do not throw the Red Ball very well. Oh well.

I went for my walk very late. Big rain drops fell on me. I do not like big rain drops. They are way too noisy. 

Niamh and I came home early so we would not be soggy. 

Craig and Zita were here when I got home. That is good. Everybody is at home. That is right.


No comments:

Post a Comment