Thursday 15 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Ninety Four

We went for a nice walk. We did not visit the ducks. We went the other way. To see all the old houses and the very big trees. Oh well.

Craig forgot all about my breakfast. I tried to remind him. He threw my Red Ball instead. 

Craig is getting old. Like Uncle Bill. I am not old. I do not forget about my breakfast.

After he had all his coffee and ate his toast he remembered. I did not starve. He gave me the ends of the toast. That is good.

Emmet is painting again. He is painting all his windows. He is a good painter. It is known. 

Craig got his hair cut. He still looks like Craig. That is good. 

When my friend Ollie went to the make me beautiful store I did not recognize him. Oh well.

The nice men brought all our news papers today. I did not bark very much. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment