Thursday 8 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Eighty Seven

We had a beautiful party last night. It was only all the Mahoneys.  Not the whole world. And Tara's new friend. We are related. He is Taylor too. Just like me.

After the party it was a very scary night. Way too much thunder. And the night was all shinny. A lot. I do not like nights like this. Way too loud. Louder than Emmet's movies.

I got up on the very big bed. Between Craig and Zita. So they would not be scared. Thunder cannot get you if you are on your cosy bed.

It was the day the big trucks come for the garbage cans. They are very noisy. Craig waves at them. That is nice. They wave back.

Craig and Zita were away this morning. I guarded Emmet. 

I can go up and down the basement stairs now. Whenever I want. I guard Emmet's room when he is asleep. That is important. That is why I get the peanut butter treats. 

It is Uncle Bill's birthday very soon now. He came for a nice visit today. He will be even older that Craig now. Nearly as old as the mountains Emmet said. I do not know. I have never seen mountains. 

They say they have mountains in way far away Ireland. Emmet says that is not true. They are just kind of rough hills. Oh well. 

I would like hills if they are pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment