Thursday 29 August 2013

Day Four Hundred and Eight

I had a nice day. My tummy is all better.

Craig threw my Red Ball before he had his coffee. Ha.

Emmet was at the university all day. He was being a big help.

Niamh was at her dance all day camp. It is her favourite.

Craig and Zita spent the whole day cleaning the house. Except when they were having their coffee. They like coffee. More than throwing my Red Ball I think. Oh well.

They moved everything. Every time I lay down for a nice nap I had to move. I went into the big bed and got on my cosy duvet. Ha.

I tried to help but the cleaning machine is a bit scary. And noisy.

This morning there was a very nasty squirrel on my patio and in my flowers. I barked and barked but it would not go away.

Niamh went out and threw a rock at it. She did not hit it. Oh well. I hate squirrels. They steal my green beans. All nice dogs hate squirrels. It is known.

I am going on my walk without my awful nose collar. I will try very hard not to pull way too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment