Thursday 1 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Eighty

We had a very wet day. I did not get soggy. We got home first.

The pond is very full. My friends the ducks are happy. That is good.  

There was a nasty squirrel on my patio this morning. It ran all over my patio and my trees and Zita's flowers. I hate squirrels.

Zita went out in the very wet day. She went shopping.  When she got home she said we had to have a fashion show to help pick the prettiest clothes.

Craig and I got to watch her in all the different clothes so we could help see what were the nicest. There were dresses and tops and skirts and shoes.

I could not makeup my mind. Too many. I am glad I only have to go to the make me beautiful store. Too many clothes are too confusing. I had a nap on my comfy duvet.

Last night Craig and Zita went out for dinner. They left me in charge. 

Niamh and all her dance friends were upstairs cooking diner. Emmet and his loud movie friends were downstairs fixing the world. That is why I was in charge. Ha.

I got carrot treats when they got home.  That is good. Being in charge is hard work. It is known. Even for me.

Tonight Emmet's friend Tarra is going to borrow a tent. After she has helped all the people be responsible and vote Emmet says.

I hope she is not going to the dark scary woods where fierce animals live. She does not have swords like us. She should go somewhere nice and friendly where you can buy cookies for your breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment