Tuesday 13 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Ninety Two

My friend Abbie came for a visit last night when I was out on my patio. That was nice.

Abbie does not like little dogs. I do not know why. A little dog tried to bite me when I was small but Zita stopped it. You have to be careful of little dogs. You will hurt them if you bite them back. Oh well.

Abbie is not little.  Jamie does not like little dogs either.

I had a nice walk this morning.  It was too cold to sit on my patio this morning. Too bad for me.

Uncle Bill came over to watch Emmet paint his windows. That is good. They had tea. No biscuits.

Craig and I played throw the Red Ball a lot today. I like my Red Ball but Craig is way too stubborn.

Niamh is not at her dance all the time camp. She is at her I-am-in-charge camp. Too many camps. It is known.

I am tired. I am going to get on my cosy duvet and help Zita write all her letters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment