Tuesday 6 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Eighty Five

I had a nice day. Jamie and had had our good morning walk together. That is good. 

Jamie is getting a new kitchen. She and Zorro cannot go in the kitchen to help. Oh well.

I helped drive Niamh to her not a dance camp this morning. No squirrels. No lions. That is good.

Uncle Bill came over for a nice visit on his motorcycle. He had tea. I had a nice nap.

Craig and Zita were away all afternoon. Emmet came up to help me watch my corner. That is good. 

It is a very interesting corner. It needs watching or I will not know where everyone is going. Or what dogs are all about. Or where the Black dog with the White tail is. It is possessed. 

When Craig came home he threw my Red Ball. It did not rain yet. That is good. 

I had a nice nap in my side yard. I like the summertime. I cannot have nice outside naps when it is way too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment