Sunday 4 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Eighty Three

I was a big help last night. I guarded the car when we went to get Niamh late late at night. I barked too much. Oh well.

I had a nice walk this morning. 

Craig slept in. When he got up we sat on my patio. Watching.  Jamie came to see me. Jamie is a friendly dog. She is my friend.

It was a rainy afternoon. We played throw my Red Ball when it was not raining.  Craig does not like the rain.  He says he will melt.  That is silly. People do not melt. Hearts melt. Zita told me. Ha. 

Emmet has lots of thick books to read for his university. He says he is going to start now. 

Emmet likes to read. I would like to read but no one teaches dogs to read. I would read about brave and happy dogs. And Elephants.  Uncle Bill likes elephants. He saw lots in way far far away Africa.

He said they are much nicer than the hippos. I have never seen a hippo. Uncle Bill says they are very very smelly. And nasty. They bite. Oh well.

I would not like to have them here. Emmet says it is too cold for them here. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment