Friday 2 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Eighty One

My friend Abbie came to visit last night. When I was on my patio watching everything. That was nice. Abbie does not bark when she goes for car rides. I do. Oh well.

This morning Zita got my big yellow comb out and made me all nice and smooth. On my patio.

Now my ears are beautiful Craig said. That is true.

My Red Ball was lost. Emmet found it. He brought it back up from way downstairs. That is good. I really like my Red Ball.

Craig said that when Emmet was very little he had a book called Red is Best.

Craig said when they find it it will be my own book. It has lots of pictures he said. That is good. I cannot read. But I am a very good listener. Most of the time.

Craig said Emmet would read it to me. That is nice.

Zita made a new table downstairs for the noisy machine that fixes your clothes when they are too big.

She is going to make me a new cloak for when it is way too cold. A nice and warm one. And pretty.

No squirrels today. That is good.

No elephants. Oh well. I would like to see a Punic and their elephant. If they are not too scary.


No comments:

Post a Comment