Tuesday 22 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Two

Zita got up very early this morning so she could drive Niamh to her early in the morning work.

But Niamh was nearly late. Oh dear me.

I did not stay all awake. I went back to fast asleep on the big comfy bed. Right beside Craig. Ha.

Because I am on my vacation. Ha. Good for me. 

When Zita was back home she talked to her mother. In way far away Dublin. On the telephone.

They talked about the brand new baby. And all the cousins. In way far away.

Then we were very busy. All day too. 

Because it was time for Zita to make lots and more of our own made for pastas sauce. 

You have to make it until all the long tomatoes are all gone. Ha. 

Now the kitchen is all neat and tidy again. With all the special tomatoes in the giant pot. 



They have to stay there. 

Right in the pot on the stove until they are not tomatoes anymore. Ha. 

Then they will be brand new own made sauce. Just like that. 

Because we have a magic kitchen. Ha. Good for us. 

Then Zita and I went for a very little walk. Just to see our other park. And see how my sore my leg was. 

And it was not so sore today. That was good. 

But it is not so cold today. So I played with my red ball a lot. Ha.

After lunchtime Zita and the go fast car went downtown and found my friend Niamh. 

And brought her back home. Safe as can be. 

Then Zita and I were very busy again. 

We had to take the old full of holes roof off our little house. With a noisy little machine. 


And Zita had to use our ladder. 

Because she is not so very tall. Oh dear. 

I stayed right outside.

So I could be her best minder. That is an important job. 

Craig was not such a very big help. He found all the just right tools. Oh well. 

Then professor Jill came for a visit to my house.

So then Zita and I went for another very little walk. Ha. Good for us. 

And when we came back Zita and I worked very hard. And then just like that the old roof was off.

So now the little house has no roof at all. Oh dear me. 

Maybe tomorrow we will put the brand new giant piece of wood on top. 

Then we have to put scratchy shingles right on top. To keep the nasty squirrels away. Ha. 

We have a brand new scare away the squirrels alligator. It is Mister Ted the alligator. 

Zita found him. He did not have a nice garden to guard anymore. 

So he was just sitting on the sidewalk being very sad. Oh dear me. That is not alright. 


So Zita brought him here so he could have a nice new home and a beautiful garden to guard. 

So right now he lives in the front yard. Guarding our beautiful flowers. Ha. 

But Mister Ted cannot catch the squirrels. Only scare them.

Because he is only a very slow alligator. Maybe he is old like Craig. Maybe.

We are going to have own made pizza tonight. 

Because Zita went to the store very early this morning and found lots of the especially for pizzas cheese. Ha.

Then we will watch the detectives on the television.

Until our bedtime. Ha. Bedtime is my favourite time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment