Friday 25 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Five

We were not way too busy this morning. Ha. That was good.

Because Zita and I are on our vacation. 

When Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to her downtown work Craig had a sleep in.

So I minded him. Right on the comfy bed.

When he was fast awake we had very tasty cookies from way far away Holland for our breakfast.

And as soon as Zita was back home Miss Daphne came for a nice stay far way walk. Ha.

So I had a very nice nap. Right beside Craig and the watching window. That was a very nice morning.

After our lunchtime Craig and Zita went for their adventure walk. All around our pond. 

And they found even more very colourful trees. All around the ponds. Oh dear. 


But there were some nasty geese there too. Oh dear.

Craig and Zita found our friend Professor Jill. And the other very little dog. 



They were on there very own lunchtime walk too. Ha. 

But when Craig and Zita came home we were very busy again. 

Putting the new beautiful shingles on the brand new roof. Ha.

So went outside into the side yard so I could be Zita’s best fix it helper. That is my favourite job.


But I could not stay so long.

Because of the too dangerous ladder. Oh dear.

I had to go to the den so I could mind Craig. Too bad for me.

Emmet is still very busy writing his important letters to people.



But now he can go outside of his little in way far away in Cork apartment. 

Because he had stayed inside for long enough.

So now he can go out and buy some of his favourite tasty treats.

Maybe some very old very old delicious cheese.

And some very long bread from France too. With lots of butter too. Ha.

That will be a very tasty treat.

But not everybody in way far away Ireland listens to all the do not get sick rules so well. Oh dear me.

I do not know why. Nobody want to get way too sick. 

Maybe they do not understand so well. Maybe. 

A nice man brought us big bags for of very delicious food from way way far away China.

For our together dinner tonight. 

Because Zita and I are on our vacation. Ha. Good for us.

And after dinner Miss Tarryn came here.

Because she and Niamh had to make a sing happy birthday cake for Miss Sach. 

Because tomorrow is Miss Sach’s own sing happy birthday day. 

But tonight we will have to find another new detective program. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment