Tuesday 15 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy Five

We had a get up very early morning so Zita could drive Niamh to her downtown work.

Then we went for our good morning walk. It was not a very long walk.

Because we were very busy at our rascal ladies office today.

So I helped keep Zita’s feet toasty warm. All morning.

Craig was not so very busy.

Because he is just all retired. Ha. So now he has only little jobs to do.

He always makes Zita’s fluffy coffees and then he reads interesting stories. In the living room. 

And has his too many coffees.

And makes tasty toasts and peanut butter sandwiches for us. Ha. 

That is what you do when you are all retired. Ha. Retired is a good job.

This afternoon the little truck brought us lots and lots of boxes of very tasty food. 

Because we did not have any lovely for toasts bread this morning. Oh dear. 

And all my cheesie treats were all gone too. 

So I had nice Mister Kettleman’s special bagel cheese on my lunch instead. Ha. That was a good idea.

Craig had the round toasts for our lunchtime. 

Zita made them. With the special from just near here jam. Ha.

Then Zita went outside to see our garden. And she found our very own raspberries. 

So we had some of them for our lunch too. Ha. 


We have a very tasty garden. 

When Zita was outside I stayed in the house so Craig would not be too lonely. 



That is an easy job for dogs. 

But then I had to back to our office. 

Because  Zita and I had lots of very important work to do. All afternoon. Ha. 

But she could not have her fluffy coffee.

Because we did not have any more milk to make the fluff. Oh dear. 

Craig was talking to my friend Emmet right on his flat computer. In way far away Cork.

Today my friend cousin Orlaith and Mister Even brought him lots of his own stuff. From his Nana’s house.

And all his clothes were all as clean as could be.

Because that is what Nana’s do to clothes. Ha. 

Emmet says some people in way far away there are not so good about following the do not get sick rules. Oh dear me. 

That is not all right. Maybe they will just die. And then their dogs will be very sad. Oh dear me. 

Before dinnertime a lady brought the little truck to our house. 

And she left lots of full up boxes of lovely groceries right in front of my gate. Ha. 

So now we will not starve away. 

When the little truck left Zita went downtown to bring Niamh home for our together dinner. That was a good idea.

But before we had our dinnertime Zita went to visit Craig’s mother. Outside at her apartment building. 

You have to be outside because of the rules. 

I think Craig and Zita will watch the detectives again tonight. I will not watch it.

Because it is a little bit too scary for nice dogs like me. 

So I will have a very nice nap instead. Maybe on my you cannot see me blanket. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment