Monday 14 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy Four

We had a very nice quiet day today.

Because everybody is very busy again.

Except for Craig and he is only just a little bit sick. 

And he made Zita’s fluffy coffee for us when we were busy in our rascal ladies office. Ha.

Then he had a cookie for his breakfast. 

So I helped him. Good for me.

Niamh is very busy going to her class at the nice university right on her big television. That is good.

Zita and I had a nice good morning walk. It is not even a bit warm anymore. 

Because the summertime has just gone away again. Maybe on it’s vacation.

The ducks always go on their vacation when the summertime has gone too. Ha.

Maybe they go to the same place. Maybe.

My friend Emmet is watching movies in way far away Cork. 

Craig’s computer asked him if it was ok. That was a silly question. 

My friend Emmet always likes to watch movies. 

Especially when his head is too full from writing all about his very very old Irish people stories. Ha.

Craig watched a movie this afternoon too. It was all about a big battle with boats and aeroplanes.

It was way too noisy so I just stayed in our office so I could help Zita. Ha. 

On my new comfy camouflage blanket. 

So nobody knew I was there. Ha. That is a good blanket. 

I helped Zita all afternoon. Right in our own nice office. Good for me.

Then Zita and I had a very nice before our dinnertime walk. We went to find our friend professor Jill. 

We are going to have a nice together dinner tonight. Maybe we will have cheese too. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment