Sunday 20 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty

We did not have a very big sleep in this morning.

Because Zita and professor Jill went to see all the nice farmers before everybody else was there too.

So I minded Craig.

But he did not have a nice long sleep in today.

So I had two cookies with Craig. When he had his too many coffees. 

Then Zita was home with lots and lots of brand new vegetables and strawberries. Ha.

And some fat scones too.

So I had to help Craig eat the scones. Because they were very fat scones today. Ha.

We did not go for our before breakfast walk today.

Because of my a bit too sore leg. I have to rest my leg for a while. So it will be all better again. Ha.

And Craig gave me my do not be too sore medicine this morning. That is good.

But then Craig said that Zita and Niamh were turned into Italian ladies. Right there in our kitchen. 

Maybe it was magic.


Or maybe it was all the brand new delicious special tomatoes from the nice farmer. 

Because they are making very tasty Italian sauces for our pastas. 

In our giant pot. Right on the stove. Ha.


It was a beautiful sunshiney day today.

So I had lots of very nice naps outside in my side yard. 

When Zita was making all our own made sauce. Good for me. 

Niamh was very busy making her own just for going to her nice university room as comfy as can be. Ha. 

With her own desk. And maybe even a very comfy chair too. 

And now our cousin Simon has a brand new little baby. In way far away Ireland. Ha.


I saw their picture. Right on the flat computer. Ha, 

Miss Laura brought it home with her. Ha. 

So now everybody is back in their own house. Even the baby. That is good. 

We had tasty tortellinis for our dinner. I had some. With our own made sauce. Ha. 

Then we watched the new detective program. It is not even a bit scary. That is good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment