Monday 7 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixty Seven

Today is a holiday day. All day. Ha. I knew that.

Zita and I did not have a nice sleep in.

But Craig had a big sleep in. So he could listen to his very interesting book.

But he did not listen. He went to fast asleep right away. Ha. 

Zita and I had a very nice walk and when we got back Zita found me a brand new very soft comfy blanket.


It is a camouflage blanket.

So nobody can see me when I have a comfy nap. Ha. That is a good idea. 

Then Zita went downstairs to her make beautiful clothes office. 

So she could make brand new do not get sick masks. 

For Emmet when he goes to way far away Cork.

Niamh’s beautiful clothes store has their very own masks. But just for people who work there.

When Craig was wide awake Zita came upstairs and we had our together toasts.

We had the special very good for delicious toasts bread. Ha. That was good.

Then Zita went back downstairs to make some more masks and I minded Craig.

Right in the living room.



This morning Craig showed me the magic map on his flat computer. 

And I could see my best friend Niamh.



Right on the computer. 

She is driving the go fast car. With Cara and Lee and Miss Tarryn. 

They are driving all the way home to our house today. That is a good idea.

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight. That would be nice.

So tonight Niamh can sleep on her own big cosy bed with her own soft pillows. 

Not outside with the bears. That is a good idea.

At lunchtime Craig and I only played catch the ball one time.

Because it was very windy outside. And then it was just a windy rain dinnertime. Oh well.

But I have my new comfy blanket. Right in the kitchen. On top of my comfy rug. Ha. 



That is a very comfy kitchen for having my own dinner.

Maybe we will watch the new detective program tonight. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment