Monday 28 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Eight

We are still on our vacation. Ha. Good for us.

Zita and I went for our good morning walk this morning. 

It was a very warm outside morning today.

Niamh was up early too. 

Yesterday she and Miss Sach and Miss Anna got lots and lots of brand new apples for us. 


They found them right on the trees. All by themselves. Ha. That was good. 

But she had to be all awake this morning because she was going to her university.

Right on her television this morning.

In my friend Emmet’s very old university nobody could go to their television classes.

Because their computers broke. On the very first day. Oh dear. 

Emmet is not so happy about this. 


And his own professor in not even in Ireland. 

He is still in his own house in far away London. Oh dear. That is not so all right.

The computers at our nice university do not break so much.  

Maybe they just buy lots and lots of good computers. Ha.

Craig was not up so early as everybody else. Too bad for him.

When he was wide awake we all had our toasts together and looked out my watching window.

But then Zita went outside to our own patio.

Because she saw some giant weeds in the garden. Oh dear me.


So she went out right away with her very sharp saw. Ha. 

There was a giant weed. It was so big I thought it was a tree. Oh dear.

So Zita had to pull and pull and pull until it came right out of the ground. Oh dear.

Then she had to find all the other just hiding away everywhere weeds too.

When she was looking for more nasty weeds her father called to her. 

From way far away Dublin. On the new take it with you telephone.

So Zita talked to him while she was just sitting in our beautiful outside patio. That was nice.



Then Niamh came upstairs so she could talk to her own Nana.

Our cousin Orlaith was right there visiting in Dublin. Ha. It is her Nana too. Ha. That is silly.

So Zita talked to her. That is good. 

Now our cousin is a scientist and she has a job. Nearly in Galway. 

But not so near the dangerous ocean. 

Way far away Galway is where she went to her be a scientist university. Ha. 

Now Cousin Emma is going there. To be a scientist too. Ha. 

Everybody was talking on the telephone for a long time. And I could not be a big help. 

So I dug a very big hole instead. And I got into trouble. Again. Too bad for me.

Zita and Niamh went in the go fast car to visit Mister IKEA’s store. To find a nice desk for Niamh. 

I could not go with them. I just stayed here to mind Craig. 

Maybe because of the very big hole. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

When they came home they brought a very big desk for Niamh.

And some very tasty fat cinnamon buns. For Craig and my breakfasts. Ha.

Then auntie Eileen talked to Zita for a very long time. 

She is in way far away Ireland too. Like all our far away relatives.

Then Zita and I went for our little before dinner walk. But I already had my dinner. 

Craig got it for me. So I would not just starve. That was good. 

Then we had a very nice altogether dinner tonight. 

Before we watched the detective from far away Holland. 






No comments:

Post a Comment