Saturday 12 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy Two

My friend Emmet is in way far away Ireland.

He was already there when I was all fast awake. Ha.

And he found a do not crash train too. It even knew how to get to Cork. That is good.

And he sent me a picture. 



When he was right inside the train. Ha. 

When Zita was all awake she drove Niamh to her work downtown. 

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast picnic today.

Because he is a bit too sick. But his very nice doctor got some medicine for him.

So he will not be sick. That is a good idea. It is not so much fun being sick. It is known.

Zita and I took our move heavy things machine to doctor Susan. 

Because Miss Lily is going to live in a very very small apartment. With her friend.

Her friend cannot go to her university. Because it is all closed. 

So she is going to go from right here. On her computer. Ha. 

And Miss Lily is going to go to our nice university from her computer.

But they needed our machine to move lots of things up lots of stairs. Oh dear.

Even a giant bed. Oh dear me. 

 Zita talked to Auntie Eileen in way far away Dublin. And she talked to her mother too.

Because Auntie Eileen was at their own mother’s house. Ha.

Our cousin Simon is going to have a brand new baby today. In Ireland. Oh goodness me.

After Zita talked to everybody we went for another nice walk.

We went around the corner to another house. 

Because the mailman gave us the wrong mail. Oh dear.

So we took it to the right house. It was not so far away. 

Then we talked to Miss Bruna. For a long time.

Because it is a beautiful day today. 

Then Zita had to take some special help your sore shoulder tape to Niamh. 

Because her shoulder is too sore again. Oh dear me. That is not all right.

Zita and I went for another walk today. It was our before dinner walk and we found professor Jill. Ha.

We had three walks today. Good for us.

Then Zita went to bring Niamh back home to our house. 

And my friend Craig went back to his comfy bed early today. 

Because he is a bit sick. But I will be his best nurse. Ha. That is my favourite job. 



No comments:

Post a Comment