Wednesday 23 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Three

We had another very busy day today.

And I was a big help.

After the go fast car took Niamh to her downtown work Zita and I put the brand new roof on the very little house. Good for us.



We had to use the noisy little machine to make all the just right holes. All over.



To keep the roof right on. Even when it is way too windy outside.

I was so busy helping Zita I did not even have time to help Craig with his breakfast. Oh dear me.

And Zita even had her fluffy coffee outside. On the roof. Oh dear me. 

Because we were very busy today. 

And this morning we found lots of tools in the basement. Ha.

And there was a brand new noisy machine that Craig forgot we had.



And he never used it before. That is silly.

Craig has lots and lots of the just right tools. That is good.

But sometimes he cannot just find them. Oh dear me.

Now we have to put the special keep the rain out paper right on top of the giant piece of wood.

Then it was time for the go fast car to find my friend Niamh. Downtown at the beautiful clothes store.

When Niamh was having her squeaky clean shower our friend Kathy came for a far away visit. Ha.

And she brought us lots of very delicious cheeses. 

From the giant cheese store. Ha. That was a good visit. 

I was very happy that Kathy came for a visit. Not so many people visit me now. 

Because of the do not get sick and die rules. Oh dear. 

But I like to have lots of interesting visitors. Too bad for me. 

After Kathy went home to her lovely cottage Zita had to go to the wood store.

To buy some special fat nails for our band new little roof. Ha.

We are going to have a together dinner tonight. When Niamh’s on the television class is all over. 

Then we can watch the messy lawyer detective. 

Before it is time for our good nights sleep. Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment