Friday 11 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy One

It was another get up early day today. Oh well. 

Niamh was working very early agin today. At the beautiful clothes store. 

And Zita and I went for a lovely good morning walk. It was a beautiful as can be morning.

But then we were very busy.

Because today Zita drove my friend Emmet to the far away in Toronto aeroport. Oh dear me.

But they had to fill the go fast car all up with tasty treats. Even lots of Mister Kettleman’s brand new bagels.

They do not have very tasty bagels in way far away Ireland. 

I do not know why. Too bad for them.

Now they did not have to stop at any of the not so spic and span restaurants. On the highway.

Because they have all their own food. Right in the car.

Then Emmet went for a walk and said bye bye to professor Alec and Miss Francis.



And then Mister Charles came to put a lot more stones all around Emmet’s window. 



That was a good idea.

Then my friend Garry came to say good bye to Emmet. 

But my cousin Mattie was not with him today. Only his grand daughter. Oh well.

Then Emmet and Zita came back into the house to say bye bye to me. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Then I was a bit sad. 


Then Zita and Emmet and the go fast car left. Oh dear me. 

But I stayed here in my house.

So I could mind Craig. It is my job.

Because Craig and I were a bit sad a man brought us a milkshake. 


Just for us. Ha. That was a good idea. 

We did not watch anything on the television last night.

Because everybody stayed at the dining room table eating their very tasty Mister Tony’s pizzas.

And telling stories. And laughing all the time.

Until it was past my bedtime time. So I just went to bed anyway. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Craig and I can see the go fast car right on his flat computer. 



On the magic map. Ha. That is a good map.

Zita cannot go into the aeroport with Emmet. Because of the rules. Oh dear.

Now she and the go fast car have to drive home all by themselves. Oh dear.

And Emmet has to wait for a long time In the aeroport. 


All by himself.

Before before his aeroplane is all ready to find it’s way far away Dublin. Oh my goodness.

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because Zita will not be home and Emmet will be on his aeroplane.

So I will only have to mind Craig and Niamh.

Maybe we will go to bed early. That would be a good idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment