Wednesday 16 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy Six

We had a very busy day today.

So nobody could have a nice sleep in. Ha.

Because Niamh had to go to her work and Zita and I had to have a nice walk.

Before the man came to fix something smelly in the basement. Ha.

He is a nice man. He was here before. When he helped make the new downstairs bathroom. Ha.

Then Mister Paul was here. And he had his good morning coffee with Craig and Zita. 

And he brought croissants. Ha. But they were all full of chocolate croissants so I could not have any. Oh well.

Then Zita and Mister Paul changed the lights in our own office and in the bathroom too.


Because it was so bright in our bathroom everybody thought they were at their own dentist’s. Oh dear me.

So we changed it. So now it is only a nice bright bathroom. That is good.



And now we have lots of light in the rascal ladies office too. 



So we we can see everything. Even at nighttime. Ha. That is good. 

But I could not be a very big helper.

Because of the ladder. Dogs are not so very good with ladders. 

So I had to stay and mind Craig in the den until everybody was nearly all finished. Oh dear me.

Because sometimes I get a bit in the way of everything. 



Because I am just a bit big. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

But when the ladder was a gone I was a very big help. That is my favourite job. 



Then we had more too much coffees. Outside in my side yard.



Because it was a beautiful nearly warm day today. Ha. 

So I minded the very very very big just for outside sheet. 



It got all wet when Niamh was in the forest. And had to be outside to get as dry as a chip.

So I had to mind it. Ha. That was an easy job.

After Mister Paul went back to his house Zita made the house spic and span again.

With the noisy keep the floors clean machine. So I stayed outside. 

The machine cannot get me outside. 

Because it is not a go outside machine. Ha. That is good for me.

When the house was all squeaky clean again Zita and I went out to find Professor Jill.

And take her on our before dinner walk. Good for us.

Then Zita and the go fast car found Niamh downtown and brought her home for a together dinner. 

We will have to find a new detective program for tonight. 

Because the too scary one is all finished. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment