Thursday 17 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy Seven 

We had a very quiet day today.

Because we had a very busy day all day yesterday. 

You should not have too many busy days altogether. Or you will get way too tired. 

We did not go for our good morning walk this morning.

Because Zita had a little bit of a too long sleep in. 

So we had to go to our work right away.

Craig and Niamh did not have any sleep ins either. 

Because Niamh had her very early in the morning watch it on the television class.

And Craig had to get up so he could have the last chocolate croissant. Ha. 

But he made Zita’s fluffy coffee first. 

Before she had her important on the computer meetings.

When we were finished those meetings Zita and I went for our nice not so early walk.

Then I helped Niamh move the giant outside sheet. 

But then I got in a bit of trouble.

Because I ate some of the dirt from Niamh’s beautiful flowers. Too bad for me.

Craig and Emmet were writing to each other. On their computers. Ha. That is nice.

But my friend Emmet just has to stay in his little apartment. And not go outside. 

Because of our do not get sick rules. They do not have such good rules in way far away. Oh dear. 

Zita had another very long on the computer meeting this afternoon. 

I did not stay in our office.

Because it was not even a bit interesting.

So I had a very nice nap on my comfy rug instead. Ha. That was a good idea.

We had to find Professor Jill today for our before dinnertime walk. 

Maybe she would get all lost if we did not find her. Ha. Good for us. 

Niamh went to her work this afternoon and will not be home until later tonight.

So we will not have a nice together dinner tonight.

Because only Craig and Zita will be here. Oh well. They are easy to mind. 

We watched the new detective program last night until past my bedtime. It was not scary.

So we have to find another new detective program tonight. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment