Saturday 5 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixty Five

We got up early this morning. 

Because we had to find a new telephone for Emmet to take to way far away Ireland. 

You have to talk on the telephone for a very long time so you can get a new telephone. That is silly.

Craig did not have a sleep in today.

Because today is his go and drink coffee with his old friends in our park Saturday. 

So Mister Paul came to borrow a take it with you chair and then he and Craig went to the park.

I saw them right from my watching window. Ha.

Emmet was all awake too. He was playing his dragons game. With his friends. 

On his little computer.



He always has a very nice time when he plays with all his friends from his first university. That is good. 

Then Zita and I went for a lovely walk. 

We even visited Craig right in the park. With all his friends too. Ha. 

I said hello to everybody. 

And I was very polite. Ha. Good for me. 

My friends the ducks were there too. Right on the pretend island. Ha.

Then we went and talked to doctor Susan for a long time. 

Niamh is still living in a forest. Oh dear. 



And today they are going on a big boat. Right on the giant lake. Oh dear.

So they can go to the full of flowerpots island.  

And have a nice walk all over. 


So they can look at all the beautiful rocks. 


Last night they all went swimming in the very cold lake. 

And there were very big waves. Right in the lake. Oh dear. 

I would not like that so very much. I just like my own comfy house. 

We do not have any big waves here. Not even in our pond. Ha. That is good.

The nice people who took away our falling down trees left us with lots and lots of little bits of tree.

So after our lunchtime Zita went outside to move lots and lots of the bits to our just for beautiful flowers garden. 

So the nasty weeds will not grow there again. Ha. Too bad for them.



But she had to put them in a big bag. Lots and lots of times. 

So she could move them to our side garden. Where all our beautiful flowers grow, Oh dear me. 

A nice man brought Emmet his brand new for going back to university phone. Ha. 

And the man brought Craig a new flat computer too. 

It was a secret surprise present. We do not know why. Ha.

Maybe just because. Maybe. 

Then Zita and I found Professor Jill so we could go for our before dinnertime walk. 

But we did not go so far tonight because of the all of a sudden rain. Oh dear. 

But I was not too soggy when we got home. 

We are going to have an early dinnertime tonight. With own made chips. Ha.

So Zita can get right into her comfy pajamas and watch our detective program. 

And I can keep her toes all toasty warm. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment