Saturday 19 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy Nine 

Zita and I got up very early this morning.

But we did not go for our before breakfast walk today.

Because Zita went to her make you beautiful store very early this morning. Oh dear.

I just stayed in the comfy bed so I could mind Craig.

But he only had a very little sleep in today.

Because it is Saturday go to his old friends breakfast picnic in the park.

So he and Mister Paul went right away.

But it was not so warm today so he had to wear his keep you warm coat. Oh well.

And there was even ice on the go fast car’s windows this morning. Oh dear.

And I nearly starved to death today. Right in my own house.

Because I did not get up with Zita she did not put my breakfast in my bowl.

And Craig did not know. 

So I did not have a tasty breakfast this morning.

When Zita came home from the make you beautiful store she remembered. Ha.

So Craig put lots of very delicious bananas on my breakfast. 

Then I did not just starve all away. That was good.

Zita went to get some beautiful cloth for some brand new masks. 

But she could not go in the store. 

Because you have to call them first. 

Because of the rules. Oh dear.

So she got home we went for a very nice long walk. In the beautiful sunshine. Ha. We like the sunshine. 

Then professor Jill came over for an outside visit. 

But I had to stay in the house and keep Craig company.  Oh well.

Emmet is writing another letter. 

It is about why somebody should give him money for writing his very interesting story.

That is a good idea. Craig and Zita will look at it too. 

Mister Saint Francis’s university lets Emmet use their own library. Right on his computer.

In way far away Ireland. 

Because that is where he went to school before he went to his way far away in Cork university. 

So they still like him. That is good. 

I got so dirty in the side yard I had to have a bath. In the bathtub. Oh well.

Then when I was all clean again I ran all around the living room too fast. 

And I hurt my leg a little bit. Oh dear me.

So Craig gave me some of my do not be too sore medicine.

Sometimes Craig has to take some too sore medicine too. Just like me. Ha. That is silly.

We will not have a together dinner tonight. 

Because Niamh is going to make her dinner at Miss Tarryn’s new apartment. Too bad for her.

Maybe we will have cheese. Or even toasts too. Maybe.

Then we will watch a new detective program. On the television. 

Before we go to our fast asleep comfy bed. Ha. Good for us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment