Tuesday 8 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixty Eight 

Zita and Niamh and I got up very very early this morning.

Because it was Niamh’s time to open up the beautiful clothes store. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Niamh did not have a nice long sleep last night.

Because of her too sore shoulder. Oh dear. That is not all tight. 

So Zita drove her right downtown. In the go fast car.

When Zita came home we went for our before breakfast walk. It is not a beautiful day today. 

It is a just a cloudy all day long day. Oh well. 

So I minded Craig when Zita went for her run all around. That is a easy job.

When Zita got home she showed us pictures of a house that got a bit squished by a very big tree.



She saw it when she was doing her run all around.

It just fell on the house in the windy day. And broke a bit of the roof right off. Oh dear me.

I am glad that the nice men took away our nearly falling down trees. 

I would not want my house to get all squished. Or even maybe me. Oh dear.

Craig and I had the very good for tasty toasty heavy bread for our breakfast. With jam too. Ha.

But then I went to our office to be a big help.

Because it is a very busy time for Zita.

Because of all the too many meetings. Oh dear me.

When Niamh got home she went right to fast asleep. After her squeaky clean shower.

Because she was up way too early this morning. Ha.

So she went downstairs to her comfy pillows. 

After work Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. It was still just full of clouds day. Oh well.

It is better if it is a beautiful full of sunshine day when you are all finished work.

Then it is easy to forget all about the too many meetings. Ha. 

But we will have a lovely altogether dinner tonight. Ha. 

Maybe we will have a cheese dinner. With our own made beans. Maybe. Or maybe some chicken. 

Chicken is my favourite. And toasty cheesies. 

But we do not have them so very often. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Emmet is very busy getting everything all ready to go back to his very old university. 

This afternoon he was getting all his clothes squeaky clean. 

Because you cannot get on an aeroplane with smelly clothes. It is the rule. 

I think we will watch the same detectives tonight. That is good.





No comments:

Post a Comment