Friday 4 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixty Four

Zita and I were all awake early today.

But Craig was not even a bit awake when we went for our good morning walk. Ha.

He had a sleep in and listened to his book. Right in the comfy bed. Ha.

I did not have to be Zita’s special assistant all the time today.

Because we do not have the good morning meetings on Friday. 

So when Craig was all awake I helped him with his toasts. 

And when he had his another coffee we had the very tasty oatmeal cookies too. That was a good breakfast.

At lunchtime Zita and I went for another nice not too far walk. 

Because it is a very beautiful day outside this morning.

Last night Niamh and all the other ladies slept in a tent. In the forest. All night long. Oh dear.



But not even one bear came for a visit. That is good.

Niamh had to go to a store and buy her breakfast this morning.



And then they had an outside breakfast on an outside table. Ha. Right beside a giant lake.

With lots of boats and ducks. Maybe some of the ducks were my friends. Maybe.

Today they all went for an adventure walk to stand at the top of the very high cliffs. 

And look at the giant lake.

But nobody fell in. That is good.

Tomorrow they are all going on a boat. To see a flowerpot on an island. I do not know why. 



It is the same island that Niamh and our cousin Orlaith went to visit with Zita. On the same boat. Ha. 

When cousin Orlaith lived here. In our basement. Ha.

Maybe the island has a giant flowerpot. 

Or maybe it is a magic flowerpot. Maybe. I do not know.

One of Emmet’s old Gods friends has a giant magic pot. But it was not a flower pot. Just a food pot. 

Our flowerpots are not so magic, they are just filled up with lovely flowers. Oh well. 

It would be nice to have a magic food pot I think. Then we would not have to go shopping. Ha. 

Emmet went for a nice walk this afternoon.

But then it was not so nice. 

Because just like that there was rain everywhere. 

And when Emmet got home he was as soggy as could be. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

But then all the rain just stopped. I do not know why. 

So Zita and I went or before dinner walk and there was no surprise rain at all. That that was good.

I only had very soggy feet when we got back home. That was good.

We will have a very tasty dinner tonight. I could smell it. When I was in the kitchen.

The new detective program was very good and only a little bit scary.




No comments:

Post a Comment