Friday 18 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy Eight

We had a get up early day today.

Because the go black fast car had to be very busy. It took Niamh to the beautiful clothes store. 

And then it took Zita to her downtown office. To get some important papers.

When she was back home she had to go to our own right here office. 

Craig had two cookies for our breakfast. After he made Zita’s fluffy coffee.

I helped him with the cookies. Then I had to go back to work.

Because I am Zita’s very best helper assistant. It is true. Zita told me. Ha. Good for me.

Emmet is still in his little apartment in way far away Cork. 

But he is still writing his very interesting story all about cutting off people’s own heads. My goodness.


But it is only about long long time ago in Ireland heads. Not right now heads. That is good.

But he cannot go to the very very old in England university to tell everybody his story. 

Because of the do not get sick rules.

So he will tell his story right on his computer in way far Cork city.

And then everybody can watch him tell. Ha. 

But now he cannot go to a very tasty treats restaurant with all his friends at that university. Oh dear. 

That is not so nice. 

You cannot have a nice long time eating delicious food with your friends on the computer. It is true.

Maybe my friend Emmet will not be here in his own house for Merry Christmas time. Oh my goodness.

I just heard that. Nobody told me. Oh dear me. That will not be all right. 

How will he get his secret presents if he is not here. Oh dear me. That is not all right. 

I will be sad if Emmet is not here so I can help him open his secret presents. That is my favourite job.

At lunchtime Zita went to our best tasty treats store to get their very heavy bread. 

And a delicious giant scone for Craig. 


And it was all full of raspberries too. 

That was a very good lunch. I had to help. Because it was a giant scone. Ha. 

I could not stay in our office all afternoon. 

Because of a little bit of too much barking. Oh dear me. 

So I had a nap in the kitchen. Too bad for me. 

Then my friend Niamh was back home. That was good. 

I did not tell her about the too much barking. I did not want her to be sad. Good for me.

When we were all finished our work we were on our holidays. 

Because we are going to have a lots of days holiday. Zita and me. Ha. That is good.

We went and found professor Jill so she could have a lovely before dinnertime walk too.

I think we are going to have to together dinner tonight. Those are my favourite dinnertimes.




No comments:

Post a Comment