Wednesday 9 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixty Nine

Nobody had a lovely nice sleep in today.

Because everybody was very busy. 

I went right into our office when we got home from our good morning walk.

Because I need to be Zita’s very best helper when she is very busy.

And Emmet is busy too. He is getting all ready to go back to way far away Cork. 

And Niamh was all awake too.

Because today her nice university starts. 

But now it is a stay in your own house university. 

Because of the do not get sick rules.

So now she can see everybody on the big downstairs television. 

Even Professor Jill is teaching everybody right from her own house. 

And now her little dogs have to be very quiet. Oh dear.

Being very quiet is a bit hard for dogs. Even for very little dogs. Oh dear.

At lunchtime Zita and Emmet and Niamh talked to Zita’s parents in way far away Dublin. 

Just to make sure they are not all sick. Ha. That is a good idea.

But then everybody was very busy again. So I went back to our own office. 

And minded Zita all afternoon. Good for me.

Then when work was all over Zita went for a before dinner walk. 

But I did not want to go. Oh dear.

But when Zita was just outside I changed my mind. 

And I barked and barked. And then I talked to Craig. Very loudly. 

But he was not such a big help. He said it was my fault because I did not want to go. 

That was not so very nice. Oh dear.

Then professor Jill’s telephone talked to Zita’s telephone. 

So we could go on our nice walk together. 

But they could not find each other. 

So professor Jill came to my house and then Zita was here too. Ha. That was silly.

So then we went on a together walk. Ha. 

But the too much rain surprised us and when ZIta and I were back home we were as soggy as can be. 

So we had to stay in the kitchen until we were as dry a chips. Too bad for us.

But I helped Zita make our delicious altogether dinner. Ha. Good for me.

We are not going to watch the detectives tonight.

Because we are going to watch a movie with Emmet and Niamh. Altogether. In the den. 

Maybe we will have tasty treats. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment