Monday 21 September 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty One

Zita and I did not get up so early today. 

Because we are on our own holidays. Ha. That is good. 

Zita read Emmet’s please can I have a bit of brand new money story. So it was all beautiful. 

And when Craig was all awake too we had our Scotsman’s scones altogether. 

And we looked out the watching window at the whole world. Ha. That was a good breakfast.

Niamh was all awake too.

Because she had to finish a new story for her nice university. Before our lunchtime. Oh dear me.

Then the go fast car had to take Zita to the get big pieces of wood store. 

So we can fix the roof of the very little house in my side yard. 

Because soon the too much snow will find us again. And there is a hole in roof. Oh dear. 

I just stayed here so I could mind my friend Craig. 


Right beside him on the living room rug. Ha.

That is a comfy rug. 

After lunchtime Zita went outside. 

So she could make our front yard all ready for the wintertime. Oh dear. 

I could not be such a big help today.

Because of all the dangerous outside tools. And even an alligator. Oh dear me. 

So I just watched everything from my watching window. 

And I was a too much barking dog again. Oh well.

I saw more pictures of the from way far away in Ireland brand new baby. 

And the brand new baby has a name too. That is good. 



Because everybody should have their very own name. 

It is Mister RĂ­an. Ha. That is a nice name. Not too very long. 

Sometimes they have way too long names in way far away. 

Like Emmet’s very old friend Mister Goire Conaill Chernaig. 

Nobody could remember his name and now he is just all dead. Oh well. 

Zita had to go back to the big pieces of wood store. And she borrowed doctor Susan’s nearly a truck.

Because the wood was too big for our cars. Oh dear. That is a giant piece of wood. 

We were going to have own made pizzas tonight. 

But there was not even a bit of the special for pizzas cheese left. Oh dear me.

You cannot have delicious pizzas without too much cheese. Oh dear.

I think Craig ate it all. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

So we are going to have pretend sausages instead. Cooked on the outside stove. Ha. 

Tomorrow Zita is going to make even more of our own made for pastas sauce. Ha. 

Maybe I can be a big help. 

Maybe we will watch more of the not so scary detective tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment