Wednesday 5 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty Four 

Zita and I went for our good morning walk before she went for her run all over everywhere. 

So I was only a very little bit soggy when I minded Craig.

It was a sometimes rainy day today. But not all the time.

My friends the ducks were all in my pond this morning. Sitting on the very little island. 

And all of a sudden they were swimming all over. I did not know why. Oh well.

Craig and Zita and I had our together toasts this morning. With the very tasty jam.

And when Craig had his another too much coffee we had brand new very delicious peaches too.


They are peaches from not so very far away. Zita got them. Just for us.

Because peaches are our family’s favourite. 

Sometimes we even have own made peaches pies. Ha. Good for us.

Niamh was very busy today. She has to learn all the about driving rules. Oh dear.

And Emmet and his friends will have to find another big apartment to live in.

Because some other people got theirs. Oh dear. That is not so nice. Oh dear me.

Mister Charles came back and Zita told him he has to fix a bit of the box. 

The one they built all around Emmet’s window. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

After lunchtime Craig and Zita went on a very long adventure walk.

So I stayed here to mind Emmet and Niamh and the house too. All by myself.

Then the black car had to take Zita to a store. 

Because they sent us something we did not want. It was a mistake. Oh dear. 

So Zita took it back. And I had a very nice long nap. Good for me.

And when she was all back home again we went for a long all over everywhere walk. That was a good idea.

It was not even raining so we were not soggy at all.

We had the make it yourself food from far away Mexico for our dinner. I got a little bit of cheese.

Only a little bit because we are nearly finished our cheese. Oh dear me.

So Zita and Niamh will have to see Mister Saint Albert. Ha. That is a good idea.

We have to find a new detective program tonight. 

Because the last one was all finished. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment