Sunday 2 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty One

We had a very quiet morning.

Because it was an all the time rainy morning.

But there was an nasty animal in my side garden. Maybe it was a smelly skunk. Maybe.

But I fierce barked it away. Ha. 

Because I am the very best guarder dog. Craig told me. So it is true.

He had a long stay in bed morning so he could watch the very little very fast cars. 

So I kept him company on the comfy bed. 

Because Zita went to help our friend Profesor Jill bring the nice farmer’s delicious vegetables home. 

So then Craig and Zita and I had our toasts with brand new very tasty strawberries. Ha. That was a good breakfast.

Then Zita went to visit Niamh as Cara and Lee’s house. 

To find some eggs so we can have a very tasty cake or maybe cookies too. Maybe.

Emmet was all awake for lunchtime. But he was all wide awake until the middle of the night too. 

I heard him. He was making his Irish tea. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Then I had a nice nap. All by myself in the den. 


Because Zita told me it is a lazy day. 

So it is alright to have nice naps when it is too rainy outside to play catch the ball.

After lunchtime Zita made delicious full of lemons cake. 

Lemons are Emmet’s very favourite. Especially lemon cookies. Ha.

But I did not help make the cake today. 

Because I had a very long nice nap in the den. Craig was there too. Reading his book. Good for us. 

Then Zita made her own other little office. For her making clothes machine. 


In the basement. Just for her. 

We did not go for our before dinner walk.

Because it was way way too rainy. 

And the telephone said there was a giant wind and you have to be careful.

Or you might just be blown all away forever. Oh dear.

And then there was very loud thunder too. 

So I got up on the big bed and stayed right on Zita’s spot. On her comfy pillows. Ha. 

Then I was not so scared of the thunder. 

I think we will watch the detective again tonight. Maybe I will have a nice nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment