Sunday 30 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Nine

It was our sleep in Sunday so Zita and I had a sleep in.

But not such a big sleep in. 

Because it was a very beautiful day outside today.

Craig stayed in the comfy bed so he could watch the fast little cars. Ha.

But Zita and I went for a lovely walk before she went up to the busy street.

That is where we get lots of delicious vegetables from all the nice farmers. 

And then Zita always drives all of Professor Jill’s vegetables back to her house. Ha.

When Zita got back home everybody was all fast awake. 

So we had our together breakfast. With toasty warm croissants. That was good.

But I was very hungry. 

Because Zita forgot all about my good morning breakfast. Oh dear.

So Craig put lots of Mister Saint Albert’s very delicious cheese on top of my lunch.

Because it was lunchtime before they remembered I had not had any of my own breakfast. Oh dear me.

Craig said it is hard to get good help anymore. I do not know why.

Zita told me I was the very best helper in the whole world. Ha. That is true.

Niamh is still at the cottage. 

But it is a nice day to be at the cottage today. Just not so very warm. They will go swimming anyway. 

After lunchtime Emmet sat outside. In our front yard.

Right on one of our bits of trees and talked to all his friends from all over everywhere. 

On his computer. 



Because it was still a beautiful day today. 

Today was the make the house as clean as could be day. 

So Craig took all the dust away from everywhere and Zita made everything else very very clean. 

And she talked to way far away in Ireland auntie Eileen too. At the same time. Ha.

Then Zita found the very noisy clean the floors machine. Oh well.

So I went outside to have a nice nap in my side yard.

When the house was squeaky clean Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. 

We found Professor Jill too. 

I think we will have a nice together dinner tonight. With just Craig and Zita and Emmet and me. 

Then we will watch the lady detectives. 

Before we go to fast asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment