Wednesday 12 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Forty One

Today is our Wednesday do not go to work day. Ha.

Craig had a nice stay in bed listening to his story day. 

Zita and I had a very nice walk. 

And when Craig was all dressed we all had toasts together. 

Then Zita went outside to cut our grass with the cut your toes off machine.

I could not be a big help. So I got in trouble instead. Oh dear.

I dug a big hole in all the stones where the bicycles live at night. 

So there were little stones all over my side yard. And I was in trouble. 

Now I cannot go outside into my own lovely side yard.

Until Zita puts all the stones back to their own place. Too bad for me. 

And everybody knew I got into big trouble. Oh dear. 

That is not so nice. I was a bit of a sad dog. Oh dear me. 

Then Zita and Niamh and Miss Tarryn went in the go fast car to visit Mister Saint Albert’s store.

To get more very tasty cheese. Ha that is a good idea.

Maybe they forgot about the big hole. Maybe.

Craig had used pizza for his lunchtime. I did not have any. 

Because I was still a bit sad about the very big hole. Too bad for me.

When Zita came home the car was full up with everything delicious. Ha. That is a good idea. 



There was a very big bag with lots of cheeses from Mister Saint Albert’s tasty cheese store. 

And they found lots of as new as could be vegetables. And some more peaches too. Ha. 

Right there in the country. Where all the cows live. Ha.

They bought them right from the very nice farmers.

There was even a bag of my very very favourite beans too. Ha. 

And they went to Zita’s very favourite bushes and flowers store. 

So she could get a beautiful little bush for our office. 

And they found the delicious brand new very delicious donuts bakery again. 

So they got some of their own made bread for our good morning toasts too. 

The go fast car was all full up. Ha.

I think Zita forgot all about the hole. That is good.

So then I took Zita on a lovely beautiful before dinnertime walk. 

We did not even look at the hole. Not even once. Good for us. 

Maybe we can have a nice altogether dinner tonight. 

Maybe with beans. 

Maybe with delicious cheese too.

When we got home from our walk I was a very hot dog. 

So I had to wait a little bit for my dinner. 

Because sometimes if you eat your dinner when you are too hot you get a sick tummy. 

And nobody wants to have a sick tummy. It is known. 

Maybe we will have donuts tonight when we watch the new detective program.

No comments:

Post a Comment