Tuesday 4 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty Three

I had a very quiet day today.

Because it is a holiday day today. But is an only for Zita and me holiday. Ha.  I did not know that. Ha.

But it was not so quiet for Zita. She drove Niamh to downtown for her job.

And then she had to go to my just for very nice animals hospital.

Because all my medicine was all gone. Oh dear.

And then she had to go to the grocery store so we had lots of food for our delicious dinners. Ha.

Zita does not like going to the grocery store so much. 

Because maybe some people do not know the rules. And do not stay nice and far away. Oh dear. 

When I am with her everybody stays far away. It is known. Ha. Good for me. 

That is why I should always go with her. 

But I do not like going in the car very much. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Emmet has to give someone money so he and his friends can have big not very messy apartment. 

In way far away Cork.

So Zita had to go to our nice bank so she could give some of Emmet’s money to auntie Eileen.

So auntie Eileen could give it to Emmet’s friends at the old university in Cork. Oh dear.

I do not understand money so much. 

Dogs do not understand money because we do not have any pockets to keep it in. Too bad for us. 

Even my keep me toasty warm from Ireland coat does not have any pockets. Maybe it is a rule. Oh well. 

It is an all the time you cannot see it rain today. 

But you can still get all soggy even if you cannot see it. Oh dear me. 

Emmet is not so very happy today. 

Because a book all about his friends the long long time ago Gods got the story all wrong. 



Even after Emmet told them it was all wrong. 

They wrote it anyway. 

They are not very good listeners. 

People should not buy those not very right books. It is known. Oh dear me.

You should only buy nice books. With no mistakes inside.

Maybe with lots of pictures of nice brave dogs. Those are good books. 

When Niamh came home she had a squeaky clean shower. Right away. 

Because of the rule. It is nice to be squeaky clean. Then nobody says you are too smelly.

Sometimes I am a bit smelly. But then it goes away. Ha. Good for me.

This afternoon I kept Craig company in the den. All afternoon. 


On the very comfy rug. 

Niamh was very busy this afternoon. Learning all the important how to drive a car rules. 

So she can drive the cars all by herself. Ha.

Maybe we will have an nice altogether dinner tonight. That would be nice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment