Thursday 20 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Forty Nine

Everybody had a little sleep in today. Except for me and Zita.

We went on our before breakfast walk and then she went the make sure you are not sick store.

I stayed here so I could mind Craig. He was just pretending to listen to his book.

But he was fast asleep. Ha.

When he got up he made the special fluffy coffee for Zita’s important meetings.

And then Craig and I had our together breakfast. 

But we did not have our toasts today. We had a sticky cinnamon bun.

It was one of Emmet’s favourite very tasty Mister IKEA’s sticky buns. Ha. I got some little bits too.

The man who makes your tires round came to visit the black go fast car. 

He brought his very big truck too.

I did not know him so I barked at him when Zita went to talk to him. I barked a lot. Oh well. 



Last night everybody stayed at our outside altogether dinner for a long time. 

Because everybody was telling funny stories. And laughing all the time. 



Sometimes I do not understand the stories so very much. But it does not matter. 

Because I like it when everybody laughs. It makes me very happy.



Laughing is what people do because they do not have any lovely tails to wag. 

Not even very little ones like mine. Oh well. Too bad for them.

So I played with my big red ball. For a long time. And I got some very tasty treats too. Ha. 

Niamh is very busy today.

Because her own bedroom is so messy she cannot even find her big bed. Oh dear me.

So she had to put everything away in the right places. I did not go downstairs. Ha.

I stayed in our rascal ladies office. So I could be Zita’s best helper. That is a good job.

After lunchtime Niamh went into our other garden to get a big box of clean dirt.

Because she needed more nice dirt for all her lots and lots of flowers and bushes. 

Now her bedroom looks like a far away forest. 

That is where the very fierce tigers hide. Behind the bushes. In the forest. Oh dear me.

I hope tigers do not come to hide in my friend Niamh’s own forest. Oh dear. 

Then Craig and Zita would have to find an elephant to squish them as flat as can be. Oh dear.

That is the elephants best job. Ha. 

Emmet is still way too busy writing his very interesting important story.


But now he has to read some other very long books. 

But they are not so interesting books. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

It was not a sunny day outside today. Just all flat clouds. 

There were not even any nice sheep clouds. Oh well. 

We went for our before dinnertime walk anyway. When we were all finished our work.

We found Professor and the little dog too. Ha. That was a good walk.

We had our altogether dinner tonight. But not everybody was upstairs at the dining room table. 

Because Emmet was playing his dragons game. With his university friends.

We will watch the rest of the new detective program tonight. We were way too tired to watch it all last night. 

So we went to bed early instead. Ha. Bedtime is my favourite. 






No comments:

Post a Comment