Friday 14 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Forty Three

Zita and I had a little sleep in this morning. Ha.

So we went for our walk right away.

Because she did not have enough time for her run all around before it was time to go to our work.

Craig did not even have a nice sleep in either. So he made Zita’s fluffy coffee right away.

I did not have toasts with him today.

Because I was too busy helping Zita. Ha. 

Right on my my own lovely towel. Right in our rascal ladies office.

Zita told me that some dogs do not have a nice comfy towel to lie on when they go to work.

Oh dear. That is not so nice for them. 

I think there should be a new rule. 

It should be an everybody has to have comfy place to rest rule. Even people too. That is a good idea.

Zita went to visit Craig’s mother this morning. Outside at her little apartment.

Craig did not go today. I do not know why. 

When Zita came home she had new strawberries and very big delicious croissants.

Craig and I had a croissant for our lunch. Ha. Croissants are my favourite.

Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Sash went for a not so close together lunchtime walk. 

And they went to our pond to say hello to my friends the ducks. Ha. 


Emmet is still having his do not write all the time vacation. That is good. 

A very nice man came to our driveway after lunchtime. In a big truck. 

To fix the little silver car.


It is a bit old and it forgot how to start. 

So the man put a brand new do not forget about starting box right inside of the silver little car. 

So now it starts right up right away. That is good.

Then Zita and I went back to our office. 

Because we had lots and lots of rascal ladies work to do. 

When the nice man was here Emmet went on a very long adventure walk.

Because it is a very beautiful day outside today and Emmet is still on his own vacation. Good for him.

And he met lots of his friends. Even Professor Jill. That was a good walk.

Zita and I had a very nice before dinner walk in the beautiful sunshine. That was a very nice walk.

Niamh has a work until a bit late at night tonight so we did not have an nice altogether dinner. 

It was just Craig and Zita and my friend Emmet for me to mind tonight. 

Sometimes Emmet tries to catch me. When I am being the best kitchen helper. 

But I am too fast. Ha. Too bad for him.

We had the very big steaks for our dinner tonight. And we cooked them outside. 

They were very tasty stakes. I got some. Right on top of my own dinner. Ha. 

We will watch the very messy detective tonight. For a little while.

Then Zita will find Niamh downtown and bring her home. 

Because it will be her bedtime. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment