Tuesday 18 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Forty Seven 

All the ladies in our house got up early today. But not Craig and Emmet. Too bad for them.

The go fast car took Niamh downtown to the beautiful clothes store. 

Then when she was home again Zita went for her run all over everywhere.

I minded Craig. That was an easy job.

Because he was just fast asleep.

Then Zita and I went for a little walk. 

We will only go for little walks until my leg is not too sore again. That is a good idea.

Craig could not make Zita her special fluffy coffee today. He could only make just coffee. 

Because we did not have any milk. Only just a very little bit for Emmet’s Irish tea. Oh dear.

That is why the grocery store’s very big truck came to our house at lunchtime.

And a young man and a young lady came right to our front door. 

And brought us boxes and even some bags full up to the top with tasty food. 



And lots of milk too. That is a good idea.

I could not have a together breakfast with Craig this morning.

Because he had a little sleep in and I was way too busy helping Zita in our office. Oh dear.

But when he had his another coffee I was not so very busy.

So we had two toasts with jam. Together. In front of my watching window. Ha. 

Then I helped Zita in our own office. 

Until Niamh was all finished her work and Zita and the go fast car went downtown to find her.

When Zita was away I stayed in our office to mind it. 



Because there are lots of important papers in our office. 

So I have to guard them when Zita is not there. That is an important job. Good for me. 

When they got back home Niamh had her do not get very sick shower. 

So I just had a minding nap in the den. 



To keep Craig company. That is an easy job.

All of a sudden it was an all rainy day outside. Oh dear. 

Then there was even some scary thunder too. That was a surprise. Oh dear. 

I went back into our own office.


So Zita would not be too scared too. Good for us.

Emmet is nearly all finished his chopping heads off story for the very old Cambridge university. 

There are no pictures in his story. That is good. Oh dear me. 

If you chop someone’s head off they will be just all dead. That is not all right. Oh dear me. 

Emmet should only write nice stories. 

The ones all about his friend Mister CĂș Chulainn’s fierce dogs. Ha. That would be a good story.

Or ones all about the very brave Punic Elephants. They are my favourite elephants.

But Emmet does not read lots and lots about the Punics anymore. 

Now he only has time to read about very famous long long time ago heroes in way far away Ireland. Oh well. 

I did not want to go for a before dinner walk tonight. So I stayed here to mind Craig instead.

We cannot have our altogether dinner tonight because Niamh is visiting Anna at her new apartment. Oh well.

So I only have to mind Craig and Zita and Emmet. 

Then we will watch the new detective program again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment